Monday, August 23, 2010

About 'My Pastry Element'


A few facts about me:

  • Graduated from the Baking and Pastry program at Le Cordon Blue, Las Vegas.
  • Studied photography and food photography and continue to expand my knowledge in that area.
  • Food styling and presentation is very important to me.
  • Live in Northern New Jersey with my husband and two kids.
  • Born and raised in Israel, came to the US five years ago.
  • I am always searching for new ways to create healthy and nutritious baked goods.
  • Creating designed cakes with fondant is a great part of my repertoire.
  • English is my second language, please bear with me J


1 comment:

  1. I love Madeleines! I had my first Madeleine last week, and they are the most amazing things: so light, yet so sweet. The lemon tarts look delicious also!

    ReplyDelete